miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2011

I'M ON THE CITY PAPER!

During my time in the US, the protests again the system are starting, little by little, and even if more than 700 people were arrested after the occupy of the Brooklyn Bridge in October, the continue. The protests take place in every city, and the people is camping on the main squares, like Wall Street in New York City, or the Inner Harbor in Baltimore, just like what happened in Spain last May.



I have a Visual Journalism class, very interesting because it helps me to visit the city in a different way. Our teacher, Shadra Strickland, decided to go to draw in the Baltimore Occupy, and take the thoughts and feelings of the people who were camping there.









The City Paper was interested in the movement and they decided to publish some of our drawings. I got 2, one in color, one b&w, and a small interview they made to me by phone. I'm improving my english, yeah!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario